Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Niche bots at your disposal
icon-small.png

VISUAL RM Youtube series:

#01: The interface
#02: Creating your first bot

Links:
VisualRM website
Join the Atlas bots Discord Server!

VIsualRM on botstore:
Dev version (free version to develop + 4h/month runtime)
Bot version (paid version to run for longer periods

Please provide feedback and feel free to ask for future topics to go over in the following tutorials​

Last edited:
Thank you for putting together these tutorial videos. You explain everything very clearly and are fun to listen to! I would welcome a tutorial in something like a thieving bot perhaps where you have variables like your health, equipping dodgy necklaces etc etc. More tutorials in general. Not trying to be picky.

Thanks for the update to the bots and a guide!

Question: What is your preferred logic for checking to see if your character is stuck (i.e. behind a closed door) when trying to bank/go to a bank?

Also how do I target an interaction with a certain GameObject? (i.e. if there are multiple doors visible but just want to open the one that is trapping me in scenario above). Thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks for the update to the bots and a guide!

Question: What is your preferred logic for checking to see if your character is stuck (i.e. behind a closed door) when trying to bank/go to a bank?

Also how do I target an interaction with a certain GameObject? (i.e. if there are multiple doors visible but just want to open the one that is trapping me in scenario above). Thanks!
First add a npc (for Banker) or game object (for Bank) condition node. When hovering the drop downs the query builder pops up. Toggle the reachable or surroundings reachable option to filter for reachable banks. Only then interact with them.

If you want to interact with a specific door or obstacle record it´s location (you can use the dev kit as is shown in the video) and add it to the querybuilder in the dropdown of the dropdown for ´on´.

I just started a discord server. Do join it for more questions:

Join the Atlas bots Discord Server!

Last edited:
following your 2nd video on youtube, i could follow up to the 3 minute mark on chopping a tree, however i could not apply the same basics for fishing, is Fishing spot not considered a GameObject?

following your 2nd video on youtube, i could follow up to the 3 minute mark on chopping a tree, however i could not apply the same basics for fishing, is Fishing spot not considered a GameObject?
No in the runetek engine fishing spots are Npcs (because they move), it is a common mistake