Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS Why do we pay for paused time?

cuppa.drink(java);
The timer keeps going up during breaks and paused time. Why is this?
Timers are implemented bot side by the author. Even if we "paused" them bot side it would continue to go up Runemate server side.

Why do we pay for paused time?​

Ultimately it's just because usage is tracked server side (by runemate) and pauses are client side in bot. And I believe there isn't a "secure" way to differentiate the bot is paused by the runemate server.

Because youre using Runemate servers and someone has to pay for that
Cmon I don't mind paying but this is a bit much. I am literally paying it to do nothing. It should easily cover the costs with what I pay when it is doing something. And if Runemate server cost was an issue they wouldn't have free bots.

easily triggered ✌
Cmon I don't mind paying but this is a bit much. I am literally paying it to do nothing. It should easily cover the costs with what I pay when it is doing something. And if Runemate server cost was an issue they wouldn't have free bots.
Spoken like a true non business owner

Brother, if you can’t afford to shill out a couple of cents, you have broader issues and you shouldn’t be dedicating your time to cheating in a video game.

cuppa.drink(java);
It's unlikely to change any time soon. Honestly if you want I'd just skip breaks & stop the bot, take a short break, and restart it every few hours.