Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ironman What to bot on Ironman

Hey guys,

im asking myself what i should bot on my osrs ironman account? and what will get me some money :)

Hey guys,

im asking myself what i should bot on my osrs ironman account? and what will get me some money or great stuff :)

On my ironman, I did Wintertodt to 99 fairly early on to earn some starting cash. I made one mistake however, which was not training my farming level first to ensure better loot (as it is scaled based on your stats, and the seeds are very useful later on).

On my ironman, I did Wintertodt to 99 fairly early on to earn some starting cash. I made one mistake however, which was not training my farming level first to ensure better loot (as it is scaled based on your stats, and the seeds are very useful later on).

Alright cool! i am like 33 farming, is that good enough to start ?

Would be useful to know where you are currently at and what your goals are.
Well im at like 1000 total with 140+ quest points, i wanna get some money for some rune gear / runes.. also im looking to get higher combat / slayer overall

f2p the best money maker is fishing lobsters and selling it to the fishing shop from what I heard.

P2P is probably creating battle staffs (or bows) from scratch and high alching that. Requires some starter cash though.

f2p the best money maker is fishing lobsters and selling it to the fishing shop from what I heard.

P2P is probably creating battle staffs (or bows) from scratch and high alching that. Requires some starter cash though.
alright thanks! and what are some good spots to bot combat ? (melee)

Superior All Knowing Person!
wintertodt 50-99 should give you a little over 1m cash + materials for farming / herblore..
atm. for cash i just buy iron/coal in the blast furnace, buy my nats at the wildy mage store (less botted, so its easier to get 250 nats at a time.).
make steel platebodies, high alch them... same goes with yew longbows, and cash isnt really an issue once u start doing slayer..