Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The bot works great but it keeps randomly stalling on me and i end up getting charged multiple times for one hour because i have to start/restart the script. Plugins disabled, everything set to what you recommend.

cuppa.drink(java);
The bot works great but it keeps randomly stalling on me and i end up getting charged multiple times for one hour because i have to start/restart the script. Plugins disabled, everything set to what you recommend.
If a bot is giving issues please feel free to test using lite

its probably a runemate crash but i'd need to see a log to know more. can you send a log (help > view logs)

Tried the lite and now can't use this yet. However some takes:

It got stuck switching words. Initially disabled it, but later enabled and later (soon) it got stuck.

Also MAJOR issue: Getting DC when running the bot, it both crashed the bot (unhandled expection) and runemate aswell (not responding). This causes the session to hang, which sucks.

Anyways got 39-43 runecrafting or so with lite till I got screwed by dc and session hang for now. (well intentional but still)

Also when it worked it seemed to work 100% or those 30mins I ran :p

It got stuck switching words. Initially disabled it, but later enabled and later (soon) it got stuck.

Also MAJOR issue: Getting DC when running the bot, it both crashed the bot (unhandled expection) and runemate aswell (not responding). This causes the session to hang, which sucks.

Anyways got 39-43 runecrafting or so with lite till I got screwed by dc and session hang for now. (well intentional but still)

Update: Can't get it to work :X got a couple runecrafting levels but it doesn't seem to want to run continously. Interestingly the whole paid version dissapeared from my runemate UI. better check later I suppose.

cuppa.drink(java);

Update: Can't get it to work :X got a couple runecrafting levels but it doesn't seem to want to run continously. Interestingly the whole paid version dissapeared from my runemate UI. better check later I suppose.
Honestly all of these are out of my hands I believe, unfortunately.

Worldhop logic is runemate side, so it shouldnt get stuck but if it does: make sure no plugins are interfering, and maybe just try restarting everything. Unless its a logic issue like getting stuck on a popup

The bot crashing/DC is also really not something I can do anything about; Runemate should recover from disconnects, and my bot doesnt require any network calls (besides the game). If you're using a proxy/vpn i recommend disabling it tbh.

I'm also totally confused by the Update part too.

I don't mean to be unhelpful, but yeah, just not sure what to do here. Make sure no plugins are interfereing and maybe re-install runemate? Otherwise I'm not certain unfortunately.