Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

xyz

World hop doesn't work for me, it seems like it selects a world but then doesn't confirm the hop. If I "pause" the bot and buy the wines manually sometimes it will continue fine until it runs out of wines and then it will try to change worlds when the bandit is attacking me and if I don't stop it the bandit will kill me. I have to full stop/start the robot after each inventory of wines.

World hop doesn't work for me, it seems like it selects a world but then doesn't confirm the hop. If I "pause" the bot and buy the wines manually sometimes it will continue fine until it runs out of wines and then it will try to change worlds when the bandit is attacking me and if I don't stop it the bandit will kill me. I have to full stop/start the robot after each inventory of wines.
Disable the "Are you sure" world hop confirmation in the game

xyz

Welp, I didn't even know this was an option. I'm sure it works now, even before I do another inventory. Thanks.

Hi,

I noticed you just published an update. I ran a new instance with said update and it ran into an error right after walking from the building (Menaphite thugs) and closing to the curtain (to get new jugs).

Error message:

Code:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/runemate/game/api/hybrid/location/navigation/cognizant/ScenePath
    at bot.IiiIiiiiii.null(b:244)
    at bot.iIiIIIiIiI.null(z:98)
    at bot.iIiIIiIiii.null(t:158)
    at bot.IIIiiiIiii.null(z:334)
    at bot.IIIiiiIiii.invoke(z:334)
    at bot.iiIIIIiIiI.null(n:46)
    at bot.iIiIIIiIiI.goto(z:334)
    at bot.IIIIIiiiIi.run(z:195)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(vq:205)
    at nul.iIIIIIiiiIiIiI.run(jy:385)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.cognizant.ScenePath
    at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.findClass(ClassLoader.java:723)
    at nul.IiIiiIiiiiiiII.findClass(pu:220)
    at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:592)
    at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:525)
    ... 10 more

It seems the correct reference should be:
Code:
com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.location.navigation.cognizant.RegionPath

Last edited:
Superior All Knowing Person!
@Swych Hey bossman, any chance you could make it possible for 10 hp accounts to use it?
I know it says not made for accs below 15 hp, but if you set the "eat at % hp" to 90%,so it'll eat everytime it gets hit - it could work.

Really wanted to use it for my 10 hp pure, but it keeps eating at 100% hp :/

@Swych Hey bossman, any chance you could make it possible for 10 hp accounts to use it?
I know it says not made for accs below 15 hp, but if you set the "eat at % hp" to 90%,so it'll eat everytime it gets hit - it could work.

Really wanted to use it for my 10 hp pure, but it keeps eating at 100% hp :/
No I'm not looking to take on that responsibility. It will cause me more headache than it's worth I'm afraid.

Was working great but I had world swapping on and it spent over 2 hours trying to swap worlds. I only noticed when it said it only got 100k experience an hour for the last few hours.

need help i keep the message i cant do that they are unconsouis ????

need help script say that they are unconsious help pls

this would be about the 8th time i tried this bot with absolutely no luck. the only thing it ever did and this was once... ran to unnote my summer pies, came back to the room, closed the drape and just stood there... how to we go about refunds.

Just had a weird issue, came to check on my bot that has been running for around 5ish hours, it was on a scheduled break and I noticed it was logging repeatedly. It was logging out for break, but would instantly log in, then just repeat over and over.