Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hi all,
When I try to launch the Runelite client (Through the Jagex launcher) Runemate gives me the green bar to say its updated, but it doesn't let me launch.
I've reinstalled both Runemate, Jagex launcher and Runelite several times, I've restarted my pc several times, and same thing each and every time.
Been 5 hours and no response on discord so thought I might try here too as I'm getting frustrated doing the same things over and over trying to get it to work.
tyty all

Attachments

• Issue.JPG
    Issue.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 7
Hi all,
When I try to launch the Runelite client (Through the Jagex launcher) Runemate gives me the green bar to say its updated, but it doesn't let me launch.
I've reinstalled both Runemate, Jagex launcher and Runelite several times, I've restarted my pc several times, and same thing each and every time.
Been 5 hours and no response on discord so thought I might try here too as I'm getting frustrated doing the same things over and over trying to get it to work.
tyty all

Launch the RuneLite client by double clicking on the icon on the desktop or by searching runelite in the search bar.
When launched, go back to Runemate and click the Refresh Clients button and select the client that just appeared.

Launch the RuneLite client by double clicking on the icon on the desktop or by searching runelite in the search bar.
When launched, go back to Runemate and click the Refresh Clients button and select the client that just appeared.
With a Jagex account, you cant login on the normal Runelite launcher and it has to be launched through the jagex launcher.
But even with the normal launcher open (Liked you said) the results are the same, refresh changes nothing.

Yup, already tried it. Was floating around the Discord for a while before i posted anything.
1. No one drive
2. Tried running in admin several times inbwetween reinstalls and restarts
3.uninstalled, searched all files for the phrase "runelite", found nothing, reinstalled.
Still the same issue :p
I just wanna get a bot going already
Try deleting everything related to RuneScape including RuneLite and install them again.
Fully uninstall using something like BCUninstaller

Try deleting everything related to RuneScape including RuneLite and install them again.
Fully uninstall using something like BCUninstaller
Sorry I took a bit, hadn't used BCU before and wanted to make sure I did it properly.
Still no good, same thing yet again.
It patched it, then nothing.

Sorry I took a bit, hadn't used BCU before and wanted to make sure I did it properly.
Still no good, same thing yet again.
It patched it, then nothing.
Can you open a cmd and type
Code:
java -version
and share the java version it return?
Sorry for the delay in the response.

Can you open a cmd and type
Code:
java -version
and share the java version it return?
Sorry for the delay in the response.

java version "1.8.0_411"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_411-b09)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.411-b09, mixed mode)
It was 12:30am and i needed sleep D: